Monday, February 9, 2015

3 New Shakeology Recipes! Yum!

I have some new Shakeology recipes to share with you today! I finally got out of my strawberry-banana rut and decided to try something different for a change.

The first one is Strawberry Pina Colada. I bought a bag of frozen pineapple chunks awhile ago and finally decided to use them. This was really good with just the pineapple and strawberries, but when I added in coconut extract it took it to a whole other level! Soooo good! Especially during the dreary winter months. :)



Strawberry Pina Colada Shakeology 
1 1/2 cups cold water
1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional - I am trying to get in more protein)
3 chunks frozen pineapple
3 frozen strawberries
1/8 tsp coconut extract

Blend all together. Yummy!



The next one is a Mint Chocolate Shakeology. It has added spinach which is great if you are needing to get more veggies in. This had the perfect amount of minty-ness and I couldn't even taste the spinach! (People always say that, and I can always taste the spinach - but not this time!) :) You could also add protein powder into this one if you want. I would add a chocolate protein powder, but vanilla would be good too.


Mint Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk or skim milk
3/4 - 1 cup cold water
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup fresh spinach
1/8 tsp mint extract (not peppermint, just mint)

Blend until really smooth. (Seriously - you don't want spinach chunks!)


The last one is a Root Beer Float Shakeology. I also added vanilla protein powder to this one for extra protein and a little extra vanilla flavor, but you can leave it out if you want. Still yummy!


Root Beer Float Shakeology
1 cup almond milk or skim milk
3/4 - 1 cup cold water
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
1/8 - 1/4 tsp root beer extract (NOT concentrate - trust me! haha)
Ice to taste

Blend together and enjoy!

No comments: