I have so many people ask me why I chose to become a coach for Beachbody rather than work for some of the other companies you see all over social media.
Before I give you my reasons, I will tell you that I HAVE worked for some other companies in the past. I sold books, stamps/crafting supplies, and even diet food. While those companies are fine, and people can make really good money selling them, that's what it is - selling. I am NOT good at selling! It just isn't one of my many talents. (And I have a LOT of talents. haha) :) My husband has a nephew that can sell anything to anyone, even if they don't need it or want it - he just has that ability. Sadly, I don't.
So anyway, here are some of my reasons why I became a Beachbody coach. (And they are in no particular order.) Just so you know. :)
1) I LOVE their products!! I have been working out to Beachbody programs since 2005 when I first bought Turbo Jam. Then I went on to P90X, and as of now I own 17 of the 23 main programs they offer. Crazy, right? It was just natural that I would want to join the team! I really should have done it YEARS ago, so I could get the discount on all those products. Darn! I even remember back when they first introduced Shakeology, I had no idea how great that stuff was! haha
2) I am obsessed with all things fitness. I have always been drawn to it, even as a young girl doing Jane Fonda's workout. Remember that one? My sisters and I fell in love with The Firm, and did all those workouts too. In high school I was introduced to weight lifting, and my world would never be the same again. haha My favorite magazines were always Oxygen, and MF Hers. But I don't think I really got serious about it until I did my first Body For Life challenge! That program taught me so much about eating clean, and HOW to really train with weights. I turned one of the rooms in my house to a "workout room", and have always had a designated training room in each of my homes since. I always wanted to be able to make that my "job" someday. Well guess what?? Now I have. See - dreams do come true! :)
This is me in one of my sister's P.I.N.K. Fitness workout videos.
3) The company is TOP NOTCH! Beachbody's main goal is to END THE TREND OF OBESITY. They don't focus only on selling - it's about HELPING people get healthy and feel good about themselves. Beachbody has amazing integrity, products, customer service, values, and they REWARD their coaches and want them to succeed.
This is our CEO - Carl Daikeler. He is down-to-earth, funny, and motivating. I am sure most people don't even know who their CEO is, let alone get to see him at training and receive personal phone calls when they achieve an award. (Did I mention I love this company sooo much?)
4) I work with a TEAM! I didn't have to go into this all on my own. I am part of a team that is there to help me succeed. We even get bonuses based on how well our team does. It's so great because the other coaches are not my competitors, but my MENTORS, SUCCESS PARTNERS, TEAMMATES and my INSPIRATION. We have team calls, training, retreats, and a facebook group where I can get answers to ANY question I might have. I don't have to try to "figure out" the business, it's all been done for me, all I have to do is copy what has been done before. And I have the best of the best to copy from. My personal coach is the #1 coach in all of Beachbody right now! That makes ME part of the #1 Team in all of Beachbody. No better way to learn, right? (Yep, totally bragging right now.) haha
5) I get to help people!! Ahhh I LOVE this part so much! Seriously, you have no idea how FUN and REWARDING it is to get to see people transform their bodies and lives, and be so much happier! I get so excited for them, I just want to jump up and down and give them a big hug. I know how it feels to see those changes happen, because I have been there too.
6) I get to do what I love! I already mentioned I'm obsessed with all things fitness. Now I get to work out - for my job, people! I get to be surrounded by people who feel EXACTLY the same way. Do you know how FUN it is to be around so many upbeat and positive people day after day?? No one is ever in a bad mood. (Well maybe they are, but I never see it.) haha We even have a coach in our group battling cancer, and she is so positive and inspiring to so many people. They make me want to be a better person. Can you say that about your co-workers?
I'm sure I could go on and on listing more reasons that I love being a coach, I didn't even mention working from home, setting my own hours, financial security, discounts, being motivated to stay in shape, but I think you get the idea. :)
If any of these things sound good to you and you have thought you would like to be a coach too, I would LOVE to have you join my team! You don't have to be in the best shape of your life - I'm still working on my remodel and I probably always will be. You just have to have a PASSION to help others and LOVE what it is you do. We are encouraged to "Be a product of the product". That means living as you preach. If you already drink Shakeology, or work out to Insanity, why NOT become a coach??
If you want even more info, check out my coaching page.
And if you have any questions, or just want to talk fitness, :) feel free to contact me.