Monday, June 2, 2014

21 Day Fix Challenge Group

WHO IS READY FOR SUMMER???

Are you?  Did you know we only have 1 month until the 4th of July??  Not to worry - there is just enough time to lose up to 15 lbs.  You heard me - up to 15 POUNDS!!

I am going to be starting my second annual FIT BY THE 4TH challenge group.  This one will only be 3 weeks long!  Everyone has time for that, right? 


I am sure you have heard that weight loss is all about the diet, right?  That is totally true!  Which is why we are going to be doing the 21 Day Fix meal plan for this challenge.  You are welcome to use any workout program you want, go running, swimming, whatever.  But you must stick with the meal plan!  You can do ANYTHING for 3 weeks!

 
Who is ready to get slim and fit by the 4th?  Here is the link to the group:  https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/570901246311418/

Contact me for more details or if you have any questions.  I look forward to doing this challenge with you!  coachbethclark@outlook.com


No comments: