Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Beast Up and Max Out - Hybrid

I just finished up my first round of Insanity Max:30 and I LOVED it!! I sometimes modified and sometimes not, but I improved my cardio and strength so much! However, I know my body does best when I am actually LIFTING heavy weights.


For my second month of Max 30, I actually started Body Beast again as well. It was pretty tough, because I hadn't lifted in awhile and I was ALWAYS sore!

Here was my schedule for the Build Phase and Month 2 of Insanity Max: 30 -


*Notice how I rearranged Body Beast to fit around Max 30. My first priority was Max 30 because I was almost done with the program for the first time.

Now that I'm in the second phase of Body Beast, and done with Max 30, I can incorporate Max 30 back into my routine, but not EVERY day. I am LOVING it so far!! Basically I only have 2 extra days of cardio a week, but I left room to add in more if I feel I'm not dropping body fat as fast as I would like.

So here is my schedule for the Bulk phase:


This time I am concentrating more on Body Beast and just adding in Max 30 for extra cardio.

I will also say that I am not following either meal plan, but keeping a small calorie deficit and eating at 40/40/20 macros.

I will be looking at my schedule for the final Beast Phase, and planning that out and posting it as it gets closer. :) So be sure to check back in a few weeks for updates!

If you have any questions or need help with anything - let me know. :)

Beast Up and Max Out!!!
coachbethclark@outlook.com
https://www.facebook.com/BodyRemodel

No comments: