Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Body Beast Tempo Workouts

Have any of you tried the Tempo workouts from Body Beast? I can't believe I had never even ordered these until recently! I figured the regular program was fine for me. But since I have been doing Body Beast again, I decided I needed to have something different to substitute in.

Seriously - these workouts are AMAZING! I fatigued my muscles so much faster with the Tempo workouts! If you haven't tried these yet, you really need to ASAP. :)
So what are the Tempo workouts all about? During these workouts, you still have 3 sets - 15, 12, and 8 reps each. However, you lift reaaallly slowly! 6 counts up and 6 counts down for the 15 reps, then the tempo changes as the weights go up. By the time you are done, your muscles are shaking! Try doing 15 tricep dips 3 counts down and 3 counts up - OUCH! haha 

Sagi also has ab exercises in between each set. The Tempo Plank is KILLER! 

I updated my WORKSHEETS page to include the Tempo workouts. So go download them and get started!

No comments: