Tuesday, July 14, 2015

FIXATE

I can't believe I haven't posted on here for so long! I have been keeping my head down and working hard, but I just haven't had anything great to post about. Until now!!

I'm so excited for this new 21 Day Fix cookbook! Have you heard about it?


Every recipe I have seen from this cookbook so far looks really yummy!! Plus, you don't have to try to figure out how all the containers will fit in with your dinner because this book was designed for that! ;)

There are 101 21 Day Fix-approved recipes for meals, snacks and desserts. Here is a sneak peek at 5 of those recipes in PDF - all ready to print out. Check in out HERE. 

Don't these look yummy??






This cookbook is available with or without the containers, so if you already have a set, you can just order the book alone. Here is the link to order: FIXATE - 21 Day Fix Cookbook


I seriously think I might have to do another round of the 21 Day Fix after I get this cookbook! So excited!

As always, I am here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding this or any other Beachbody program. I love everything related to fitness & I always have a group going on Facebook. Just message me!

https://www.facebook.com/BodyRemodel
coachbethclark@outlook.com

No comments: