Tuesday, July 30, 2013

T25 FLASH SALE!

So you guys know how seriously obsessed I am with the new T25 program that Beachbody and Shaun T released this summer!! I can't shut up about it, right??  

Monday, August 5th we are starting a new T25 group for anyone who still wants in!! Today and tomorrow ONLY(July 30 - July 31) - I am offering a crazy FLASH SALE!!! Any challenge pack order placed through me will get $25 cash back!! WHAT!?!?! An ENTIRE challenge pack (T25 AND a 30 day supply of Shakeology) for ONLY $155??? This challenge pack is going up to $205 August 1st so DON'T DELAY!!!

Focus T25 + $25 cash back = Success!!

This program is so awesome because it fits in my busy schedule, it's delivering amazing results, it comes with a cook book of great recipes AND you get a 30 day supply of Shakeology with the challenge pack!!

***MESSAGE ME PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CASH BACK OFFER!! (Offer available to my customers only)


No comments: