Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Insane for the Holidays - Accountability Journal

Day 2:  Insanity Pure Cardio


Man, oh man - I love this workout!  I know most people HATE it, it's really hard!  I think why I like it so much is because you never repeat the exercises.  Which is good, because if there is something I don't like very much... I can do it and move on, thank you! haha :)

I love how super sweaty I get with Insanity, too! I am literally DRIPPING - I know...gross.  But hey, we're talking WORKING OUT here, not going to the Oscars. 

I was soooo sore from yesterday's workout - my entire upper body hurts so good!  I also never realized how effective pushups are for your core muscles.  Every time I laugh today I can definitely feel how sore my abs are.  OUCH! 

My diet was a little better today, still not back in the groove with eating every few hours, but my choices are a lot better.  Still didn't drink my gallon of water. grrrr :(

I'm going to be taking some new 'before' pics tomorrow along with my weight and measurements to help keep me on track. 

Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: