Wednesday, February 5, 2014

21 Day Fix - Test Group

So the 21 Day Fix is finally here - unfortunately, if you didn't order it in the first 2 days, the basic essential kit is now on backorder until late March!!  However, you can still get the program in a challenge pack!  I think that is the best deal anyway, because it's like buying Shakeology and getting a complete workout program for only $11!! 


To buy a challenge pack, click on this link:  https://www.teambeachbody.com/beachbody-challenge?tracking=BDU_BBC_BEACHBODYCHALLENGE

If I am not already your coach.....go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/bethclark and sign up for a FREE account right now!

After you have signed up for my team, and have ordered your program, you will be able to join my 21 Day Fix Test Group!

Since many of you aren't able to get the program yet, I decided to create a test group that is not run all at the same time.  That way, anyone can join at any time!  It doesn't matter if you are on day 1 when the rest of us are 2 weeks in, you will still be able to join and get support.  I think that a lot of us are going to be doing more than one round anyway, so this will be a great way to keep the group going indefinitely.  What do you think??  Sound good?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/570901246311418/#!/groups/570901246311418/


I'm really excited for this program!!  I keep seeing the real-life results from actual people that I know and it is amazing!  No wonder they sold out in the first 2 days!  Crazy!  :)

Hope to see you there!!

No comments: