Saturday, June 1, 2013

Les Mills Combat

June 1st is here!!! It means time for an awesome sale, and to get an awesome body!! Les Mills Combat is a great program that has martial arts and kickboxing together!! Starting June 3rd, the Les Mills Combat Challenge Pack is on sale for 140$$ That means over 70$ of savings, PLUS FREE SHIPPING!! When you get your challenge pack you also get 1 month of CLUB MEMBERSHIP- customized meal plans, 10% discount on products, and live chats with celebrity trainers!! That is a pretty amazing deal!! We know Father's Day is coming too, so this could be a great gift for dad!!  


Kick off the month right!!!

This is one of the best deals that Beachbody has offerred!
If you have been wanting to get into a challenge group but cost or time has been holding you back then this is the best of both worlds!
The price is right, the workouts are time sensitive and the results are amazing! Plus you get to be in my challenge group for that extra support and motivation to take your fitness to the next level!!!!


I will be starting a new challenge group on June 24 - spots are limited, so ask me how you can be a part of it. 
To join my challenge group contact me at puffnsigh@hotmail.com and I would be glad to either discuss the program in more detail or give you the directions to sign up.  Or you can create a free account and have me as your coach and I will contact you!

No comments: