Friday, August 16, 2013

Fuel Your Body Friday - Chunky Monkey Shakeology

Here is my new favorite recipe.... I know I say that about every Shakeology recipe, but in the summer it is so hard for me to stay away from ice cream - it's my nemesis!  So I usually like to make a double batch of "fake ice cream" or this chunky monkey Shakeology and freeze in a couple smaller containers to eat when I am craving dessert.
 
 
Chunky Monkey Shakeology

1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
1 frozen chopped banana

1 TBS all-natural peanut butter
1 TBS coarsely chopped raw walnuts

1 TBS mini chocolate chips

For a shake - blend all together and drink.

For ice cream - blend Shakeo, milk, peanut butter and banana together, then stir in nuts and chocolate chips.  Freeze it for awhile and then eat it like ice cream! It satisfies my ice cream cravings. :)

No comments: