Thursday, January 1, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Max Out Sheet


Am I ready to start this workout on Monday??? To tell you the truth, I'm a little scared! However, I have seen some amazing results from others already with this program, so I am also really excited!

As I was getting everything prepared and ready to go, I decided I really wanted to make up a little worksheet to track my Max Out times. I don't know why, but I have issues with writing on my calendars that come with the programs. I guess I want to keep them new and untouched. haha ;)

So this is what I came up with:

It's not really fancy or anything, but it will help me compare the Max Out times from each workout. 

If you would like a copy, you can print out one HERE.


And if you would like to join me in getting my booty kicked, PLEASE do it!!

You might be wondering if you can get results by following the modifier. 
Well guess what? As long as you keep proper form and intensity - you totally CAN!! Just look at Lori's 30 day progress pics:


Lori only followed the modifier - just to show everyone that it IS possible to still get AMAZING results. (This is only halfway through the program too!)

My plan is to do as much as I can without the modifier and then switch on the parts I have trouble with, or if I am totally dying. ;) Right now I'm fully expecting to Max Out on the warm up. But I know it's as much a mental challenge as a physical one, so I am determined to push as hard as I can and then some. 

Are you ready?? 

Feel free to contact me any time.

No comments: