Thursday, May 16, 2013

30 Day Slimdown

There is still time to lose that last bit of weight in time for summer!
 
 
On June 3rd I will be kicking off a 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating Challenge group.  This group will run for just that - 30 days!  It is a closed online support group where I will help you develop reachable health and fitness goals for yourself.  We will start out with a week of planning and preparation.  We will discuss using food as fuel, pairing lean proteins with complex carbs to give you energy all day long and you will learn how to make healthy eating a lifestyle and not a crash diet!

The point of this program is to teach you how to tighten up your diet so that you can break a weight loss plateau, trim any excess fat and look your best in 30 days.

As a part of this group, we will incorporate Shakeology.  Shakeology is an AMAZING all-natural meal replacement shake.  You replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology and you can expect to have a controlled meal that gives you the right amount of protein and carbs and is packed with over 70 super foods to give you energy, control your cravings, help you lose weight and boost your immune system!!

It's only a 30 day commitment and there is a money back guarantee.  I promise you will be changed forever!!

What does the challenge entail?
 
1.  You must be a member of my Teambeachbody Site.  You can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.teambeachbody.com/bethclark and create a user name and password. 

2.  Together we will choose a program to meet your needs and current fitness level. 
Note:  Choosing a Beachbody workout is optional for this challenge.  Although I encourage all participants to workout with one of the many Beachbody programs, it's summer!  I know that many of you may be getting your workouts outside! :)

3.  You commit to replacing 1-2 meals a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group.  I require Shakeology because it is one meal that you don't have to worry about.  If you choose to discontinue Shakeology after the challenge, that is perfectly fine with me!  But it definitely was the missing piece when I was trying to lose weight.  Remember, cutting calories usually means cutting nutrients - this is exactly why diets don't work!

4.  You are an active participant in the challenge group.  This means that you log into the closed facebook support group at least once a day to report and to see the daily post.

5.  You can request to join the challenge group here.  I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

So are you interested in joining the group?  What do you need to do?

1. Go to my site and sign up for a free account.


2. If you have more questions send me an email at puffnsigh@hotmail.com and I would be glad to either discuss the program in more detail or give you the directions to sign up.

3. You can go ahead and purchase your Shakeology by clicking this link. Then, choose the Shakeology flavor you would like (my favorite is CHOCOLATE) and then the bag or packets. Personally I think the bag has more in it than the packets so I would go with that option!!! Then, make sure you choose the home direct option. It will save you at least $15 in shipping. The good thing is that as your coach I will remind you in 3 weeks to either change your flavor, quantity, or to cancel your order. There is no penalty for canceling so it's totally worth the savings!!!

Once you place your order, request to join the facebook group and I will contact you to set your goals and get you started with the group!!!
 

No comments: