Friday, May 3, 2013

Fuel Your Body Friday - Peanut Butter Popcorn

I am going to start a new series called Fuel Your Body Friday where I post a new clean recipe every week!  I hope this will help me to post recipes more often and to get out of my comfort zone by trying new foods. :)

So for the first recipe, I have Peanut Butter Popcorn!  Yes, it's clean!  This is a great recipe for the weekend, because it seems my family is always watching movies and the smell of microwave popcorn absolutely KILLS me!  So I get to have MY popcorn with yummy, melty peanut butter and I don't feel bad at all. :)

Ingredients:
4 cups air popped popcorn (already popped)
1 TBS natural peanut butter

Directions:
Heat peanut butter in the microwave until it is slightly runny, but be careful not to burn it. 

Pour over popcorn and stir. 


That's it!!  Yum!  What's not to love??


Calories: 100, protein 5g, carbs 17, fat 4g, fiber 5g

No comments: